Thursday, March 1, 2012


Excelsior middle school played Adams on February 6, 2012.  Another tough game.  Both teams were aggressive and fought hard throughout the entire game.

On another note, I finally figured out how to best shoot an indoor basketball game.  Lighting in the gym is weak at best, requiring a flash for assistance. I'm not saying I perfected it, but I finally figured out the settings needed to give enough light to stop the action and not produce ghosts.  Flash photography definitely presents more challenges than shooting outdoors.  I'm anxious to try my new skills on the next game to see if it was just blind luck or I'm really getting the hang of it.  Please click on this link to see all the photos from the game http://www.motionphotographyonline.com/Sports/ExcelsiorAdams-Basketball/21364827_TTxPBz#!i=1701934563&k=smw5bhS

No comments:

Post a Comment